Pluto in mundane astrology
The meaning of Pluto in mundane astrology:
- the power to change through transformation as any system comes to the period of decay, death and rebirth;
- psychotic outbreaks in the collective unconscious;
- autocracy, control; power, how to be in power, how to retain power;
- manipulation of the masses, politics;
- corruption, terrorism, organised crime, mass murder, kidnapping;
- violent, dramatic experience in order to fundamentally transform the society; Pluto was discovered when the Third Reich was rising, the Nazi Germany was related with Pluto by many astrologers;
- Hermetism and depth psychology, lost knowledge which is rediscovered, secrets which are revealed.
Institutions and people which represent the process symbolised by Pluto:
- hidden, secret organisations;
- criminals, terrorists;
- politicians, actors, propagandists.
Historical events symbolised by Pluto:
- the period when Pluto was discovered (1930): the rise of the Third Reich (1933);