Pluto in astrology
The physical Pluto is the second most massive dwarf planet from our Solar System, originally classified as the ninth planet from the Sun.
In modern astrology it is the ruler of Scorpio.
Pluto meaning in the horoscope:
– a process of total transformation of the being or the system;
– death and resurrection;
– manipulation, to work behind the scene;
– desire to control, love of power;
– a complete breakdown of the current reality;
– death, sexuality;
– politics, the ability to convince or manipulate people.
Strengths for people with a dominant Pluto in their horoscope
– the power to help in the process of transformation, healers, therapists;
– courage, power.
Weaknesses for people with a dominant Pluto in their horoscope
– mental illness;
– people who force the change, terrorists, criminal;
– people who lie or manipulate others in order to gain power, love of power, abuse of power;
Weaknesses for people with a weak Pluto in their horoscope
– inability to transform yourself or to accept the change.
More about Pluto:
Famous people with a dominant Pluto in their horoscope
Lance Armstrong (September 18, 1971 – Pluto with the Sun, Moon and Mercury in Virgo), Marquis de Sade (June 2, 1740 – Pluto on the Ascendant in Scorpio), Vladimir Putin (October 7, 1952 – Pluto on the MC in Leo, Ascendant in Scorpio), Steven Seagal (April 10, 1952 – Pluto on the Ascendant in Leo).