Coronavirus – Pandemics related with astrology cycles
In this article I will present a history of pandemics and their connection with astrology cycles. The most important cycles in this matter are Saturn – Pluto and Uranus – Pluto, but we will see that Neptune, Jupiter and Mars are also important.
In this period, March 2020, we are in full development of the new Coronavirus disease – COVID 19 pandemic. This is clearly related with the Saturn – Pluto cycle, the conjunction taking place in 12 January 2020, with Jupiter and Mars increasing influence in March.
COVID 19 and Saturn – Pluto cycle 2020
The current Saturn Pluto cycle triggered the beginning of the Covid 19 outbreak at the beginning of 2020. Saturn – Pluto conjunction took place at 23 degrees in Capricorn, on 12 January 2020, with Jupiter at 10 degrees also in Capricorn. On the big picture is also a square with Uranus and Neptune at the middle of this square, but we will keep it simple.
Mars entered Capricorn in February and joined Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in March, in the final degrees of Capricorn.
In March, the virus spread in almost all countries and the number of infected people passed 300 000 and more than 14 000 deaths.
As for the future development, we can see that Mars will leave the conjunction Pluto – Saturn at the beginning of April. So, in 5 April, as Mars leave Saturn, we can see a first sign that the situation calms down and the authorities manage to control it, at least in some areas. The period of the fastest spreading of the virus will end. But, the conjunction of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto, is still close, so probably the spreading of the virus will diminish, but the whole situation will remain difficult.
The second important point, I think it will be around 15 May, when all 3 planets, Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter will become retrograde. This point may mark the time when we will start to control the situation and when the virus will go back. I see no further development of the virus after 15 May, or at least the number of recoveries will be bigger than the number of infected.
After that, for several months, will be a difficult period of treating patients, recovering from the shock, expectation, hesitation, still having patients and important economic effects. The economic activity will be affected and we may see financial problems, recession, unemployment.
A third important point, will be the transit of Mars in Aries, from July to December 2020, which will square the planets from Capricorn and will generate conflict, tension and other problems. It may be the virus, but more probably associated problems generated from the medical and economic situation, like conflicts, wars, riots. The accumulated tension will be released.
In the final, with the Jupiter – Saturn conjunction at 1 degree in Aquarius, in December 2020, a new cycle of construction will begin.
Saturn Pluto cycles related with pandemics
Saturn Pluto cycle is related with the following outbreaks of diseases:
1. HIV/AIDS was for the first time clinically reported on June 5, 1981, when Saturn was conjunct Pluto in Libra (sign of relations). Between the time that AIDS was identified (in the early 1980s) and 2018, the disease caused an estimated 32 million deaths worldwide. There is currently no cure, nor an effective HIV vaccine.
The disease peaked in 2003-2012, when the cycle Saturn – Pluto was at his maximum, then as the cycle was approaching the final, the disease stabilized and the number of infections was reduced.
Uranus Pluto cycles related with pandemics
We can see that Uranus – Pluto cycle can generate even more dramatic outbreaks of new diseases.
1. Black Death (Great Bubonic Plague or the Great Plague) was the most devastating pandemic in history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people in Eurasia, peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351. It probably originated from Asia, reaching Crimea in 1343. If we look at the planets, in 1343 we have Uranus at 8 Aries conjunct Pluto at 10 Aries.
In 1347, Uranus and Pluto are still conjunct in Aries, at 10 degrees distance, with Jupiter joining them in Aries. In April 1347, Mars also enters in Aries, creating a Mars – Jupiter – Pluto – Uranus conjunction, just in the period when the disease entered Europe.
We can see that in 1350, at the maximum development of the pandemic, Saturn also entered Aries to make a conjunction with Pluto, and Uranus just entered Taurus, at 18 degrees distance.
So, the whole situation is related with the conjunction of Uranus – Pluto and aggravated by Saturn in 1350-1351 and Jupiter – Mars in 1347.
2. Asian Flu was a pandemic outbreak of Influenza A of the H2N2 subtype, that originated in China in 1956 and lasted until 1958. Estimates of worldwide deaths caused by this pandemic about 2 million.
It started with the beginning of the Uranus Pluto conjunction in Leo, but in 1956 there was a 25 degrees between them. Most important Pluto was activated in 1956 by Jupiter transit over his position and an exact square with Saturn in Scorpio.
3. Hong Kong Flu (1968 flu pandemic) was a flu pandemic whose outbreak in 1968 and 1969 killed an estimated one million people all over the world. By September 1968, the flu reached India, the Philippines, northern Australia and Europe.
It started on the Uranus – Pluto conjunction in Virgo in 1968.
4. Spanish Flu (1918 flu pandemic) was one of the deadliest epidemics in human history, killing about 50 million people in 1918 – 1920. It infected 500 million people, a quarter of the world’s population and had it’s peak in October 1918.
It is related with the opposition between Uranus and Neptune, but also Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter were involved in the aspect. It started in 1917 with the Mars – Saturn – Neptune conjunction in Leo, and Uranus and Pluto afflicting this point in a more complex aspect. Probably, the fact that all the planets were involved created such a major development.
5. Seven Cholera pandemics have occurred in the past 2 centuries, with the first pandemic in India in 1817. In 1817, the first one started on a Uranus -Neptune – Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn in square with Saturn- Pluto from Pisces. Again, all the planets involved.
The third one, between 1846-1860, killed a million people, had Uranus conjunct Pluto in Aries and Taurus from 1846 – 1856, with Saturn transit over them in this time.
The sixth one, between 1899-1923, started in 1899 on the Saturn – Uranus conjunction in Sagittarius in opposition with Pluto – Neptune from Gemini. Again, all major planets involved.
Celebrities connected with virus diseases
Louis Pasteur (December 27, 1822) -father of microbiology, had Sun conjunct Uranus and Neptune square Pluto, Edward Jenner (May 6, 1749)- invented the smallpox vaccine, had Sun opposed Pluto and Saturn and square Uranus.