Mars in astrology
The physical Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second smallest planet from our Solar system.
Mars meaning in the horoscope:
– the process by which we fight to impose our position, to take what we need;
– the process by which we maintain our separate identity, by which we defend our individuality;
– energy, fight, competition, aggression, adrenaline;
Strengths for people with a dominant Mars in their horoscope
– confidence, energy, courage, power to show themselves to others, power to impose themselves on others;
– determination, power to convince others;
– people who like to be in action, to make sport, to live a challenging life;
Weaknesses for people with a dominant Mars in their horoscope
– difficulties in relationships, problems to collaborate with others at work or in other situations;
– people who act before thinking, relentless people.
Weaknesses for people with a weak Mars in their horoscope
– fear, people which don’t have enough courage, force to impose themselves;
– lack of energy, passivity, lack of initiative;
Famous people with a dominant Mars in their horoscope
Cristiano Ronaldo (February 5, 1985 – Ascendant with Mars in Aries), Steven Seagal (April 10, 1952 – Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in Aries, Mars in Scorpio), Toni Blair (May 6, 1953 – Ascendant with Mars in Gemini).