Neptune in astrology
The physical Neptune is the eight planet from the Sun, having a similar composition with Uranus, both called “ice giants”.
In modern astrology it is the ruler of Pisces.
Neptune meaning in the horoscope:
– the unreal world, the truth and divinity perceived by mystics, Nirvana;
– an ego-denying energy;
-a process which creates a connection between people and the transcendental world.
Strengths for people with a dominant Neptune in their horoscope
– awareness of the transcendental world;
– psychic people, extrasensory perceptions;
– a good spiritual life can be developed;
– detachment from the material world;
– intuition, imagination, inspiration, artistic creativity.
Weaknesses for people with a dominant Neptune in their horoscope
– illusions, people may lose contact with the real world;
– ego weakness, lack of confidence, people who run from direct confrontation;
– people who may use alcohol, drugs, poison in order to run from reality.
Weaknesses for people with a weak Neptune in their horoscope
– not to be able to pass the material world, to be stuck in the material world.
More about Neptune:
Famous people with a dominant Neptune in their horoscope
Frank Sinatra (December 12, 1915 – Neptune on the MC in Leo), Josef Mengele (March 16, 1911 – Neptune on the Ascendant in Cancer, Sun, Mercury, MC in Pisces), Charles Darwin (February 12, 1809 – Neptune with Saturn on the Ascendant in Sagittarius).