Horary astrology Horoscope
Horary astrology is the branch of astrology that answers any question by constructing the chart for the time of the inquiry and interpreting it with very specific rules. Horary astrology is one of the oldest branches of astrology and one of the most popular since it does not require your birth data and gives you an instant answer to your personal questions.
We can think of the horary astrology reading as a single question reading. This ancient astrological method can answer virtually any question you may have.
Here is a very small sample list of some questions that I can answer for a horary astrology reading:
- Am I pregnant?
- Does he love me?
- When will I sell my house?
- When will I find a job?
- Will I ever get married? When?
- When will I get a job?
- Should I buy this stock?
- Where is my wallet?
IMPORTANT! Rules and advices for a good horary question!
1. The best advice is that you send me your question when you most feel compelled to do so – if you have the feeling that you simply cannot stand not knowing the answer – there is your best time to ask! The time is very important in this matters!! So, you must put the question when you are really interested in the answer, when it naturally comes to you.
2. Send only one question! If you undestood rule nb. 1, it is clear that you can’t send more than one question!
3. Describe the situation you want to question about! This will help me understand the chart, the timing of the chart, the actors symbolised by the planets etc.
4. Don’t send questions just to test astrology or just to see if the answer will be right, if you are not really interested, because it will not work! Only “genuine” questions may receive an answer!
5. If you know for sure you may also give me the time and place when the question occurred to you! The moment when you really wanted to find the answer to a question!
6. Also, send your birth date because it helps to identify you with the Ascendant and also may give additional information.
How Do I Order a Free Horary Reading?
Send an email or use the contact form. Send the question, location and time of the question, your birth date and also some details about the situation in order to understand the context.
Can my question be published?
The most interesting questions (cases) and answers will be published on this website in order to allow students of astrology to see different cases and help them to learn and to judge a similar situation. Also, this will allow other people to answer the questions and, hence, to benefit the inquirer.
For all questions that will be published, the real name of the person will be changed and also the location, in order to protect the personal data.
Astrology questions and answers
Kim: About my health problems with Pluto on the Ascendant?
Astro: Pluto on the Ascendant gives you some problems on the body, exhaustion, sleep problems (which also comes from some psychic problems caused by Pluto; or maybe we should not call problems, but the fact that Pluto opens you to some energies that are hidden to normal people; energies, images, archetypes that are attributed to the “collective ununconscious” as CG Jung named it; these experiences affect the physical body), breakdowns, also can give a lot of power, the power to recover, drama, situations in your life where you meet drama and pain, also the fact that you work with kids with special needs. […] About fibromyalgia and problems of in the nervous system. The main position is the natal conjunction of Uranus – Mars in Libra.
The second position that contributed is Mercury in conjunction with Neptune and opposition with Saturn. Mercury governs the nerves and his conjunction with Neptune affects nerves and make pain feel greater.
Lisa: We have been broken up almost 2 years, but the pull is still there. He was with someone very quickly after our break up, and I’m aware there’s another girl hanging around but it doesn’t seem serious. I know he has been under a lot of pressure from work and when we talk he keeps saying “he’s scared” and “he doesn’t have time” however I know he does. I’m willing to let it go completely, but my heart is tired, and still beats for him.
Astro: He is retreating right now, not an open state for him, and for you is not a favorable time for relations. It doesn’t seem that he will get back to you. Maybe it’s time to look forward.
Chris: With the amount of Pluto in my natal chart at the moment, will the mother of my child and I come back together?
Astro: What has to do Pluto with she returning?
Kary: I was involved in a long distance relationship with a man in Russia for a year and a half. We became extremely close despite never meeting in person. The constant contact of the internet and things like Skype permit that these days, right or wrong, good or bad. […] I now want to know if astrology also indicates him returning.
Astro: The chart shows that in 13-14 days or weeks you will have a decisive meeting/discussion (in your case). Then you will decide about what you will do in the future.
Saturn – Pluto cycle in astrology
The chart for the current cycle Saturn – Pluto: the conjunction was at grade 23 Capricorn, on 12 January 2020
Saturn – Pluto is a cycle of 33 years characterized by:
– Saturn brings the transformation through contraction, conservative reaction, crisis and termination;gravity and tension;
– the spread of conservative views, reactionary and repressive empowerment (Saturn); censorship, punishment; religious fundamentalism spread: Catholic, Islamic, Jewish; a period when traditional values, moral values, order, discipline, family values are empowered; sexual restrictions or disease; patriotism rise;
– international crisis and conflict, empowerment of reactionary forces and totalitarian impulses, organized violence and oppression; violence and death on a massive scale; genocide, ethnocide; bombing and terrorism acts;
– represents a process of crisis, transformation, destruction of the current system, authority figures or institutions; the established order of existence come to an end;
– the conflicts generated are based much more on feelings, emotional issues than a conflict generated by Uranus with Saturn, for example; the aspect may symbolize that disregarding ones religion, civilization, way to live, values, culture may generate anger and lead to war soon or later; the issue of persecutor and persecuted;sabotage
– fight for domination, control, power; corruption and abuse are a theme of this cycle;
– wars, which usually break out at the conjunction and opposition: world wars, cold war, September 11; war with armies that are well prepared, tactical, technological wars, highly disciplined armies (see the difference from Uranus Pluto wars were often people go to war with knifes and forks)
– deeply forces are involved, archetypes find real people to manifest in a powerful manner, institutions try to control the world, often by destruction and violent means; eruption of the collective unconscious;
– cataclysmic events;
– at a psychological level: a tendency to perceive a constellating danger, a subversive threat, a great danger (even it’s not present); the sensation that a conflict is inevitable; as a result people take action to secure their position even the danger it’s only in their imagination;
Saturn – Pluto current cycle: years 2020-2053
First conjunction of the cycle 2020 – 2053 takes place at grade 23 Capricorn, on 12 January 2020.